The UST Global public sector team develops and supports innovative technology solutions for federal, state and local governments and public healthcare companies, as well as non-government and non-profit organizations.
Our infrastructure, application and digital transformation services benefit from years of real-world client engagements, supporting large central governments and top Fortune 500 companies around the world.
Realize cost efficiencies with intelligent city operations that optimize transportation, utilities and other essential services
Harness the power of web-based healthcare applications, developed and managed by the best in the business
Offset effects of urbanization, inflation and shrinking budgets with intelligent application of next-generation technology
Faced with urbanization, aging infrastructure, inflation and shrinking budgets, public sector organizations are turning to digital transformation to keep pace with demand for health, social, transportation and other services.
With expectations for digital services evolving at an accelerated pace, state and local governments are also adopting new processes and technologies in order to strike the right balance of responsiveness and cost-efficiency in improving quality of life for its citizens.
Leveraging insights honed at worldwide client engagements, UST Global application and infrastructure services help public sector organizations harness the power digital transformation to develop, manage and improve essential services and programs.
UST Global offers a wide range of solutions and services for public sector organizations including federal and central governments, state and local governments, non-government and non-profit organizations and public healthcare companies.
- Smart Cities
- Intelligent City Operations
- Intelligent Water Management
- Intelligent Transportation Management
- Cloud-based SAP OnDemand Travel & Expenses
- Claims Processing
- Testing & QA Services
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) & Related Hospital Management Systems
- Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS)
- All-Payer Claims Database (APCD) Development & Support
- Cloud-based HIPAA-compliant Medical Records Exchange
- Operations Management & Accreditation Solution for Ambulatory Surgical Care (ASC) Organizations
- Dual Eligible
- Health Insurance Exchange
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Web Portal Development
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Big Data & Data Warehousing
- Managed Security Solutions
- Cloud Computing & Enablement
- Legacy Modernization